Planning for dinners just makes things easier. Having a core of basic foods in your pantry/freezer facilitates the concept,
- White bean, ham and carrot soup., peasant bread
- cheeseburger Mac, green beans
- tacos, Spanish rice
- chicken stir fry, rice
- chicken pot pie
- breakfast for dinner
- Ham soup uses diced ham, Oversized carrots that have been peeled and shred in the food processor.
- Pizza is made with a parmesan herb crust .
- cheeseburger Mac is a skillet dinner I made up years ago
- tacos, Spanish rice is made with already cooked and de fatted hamburger. Taco kits at grocery outlet are cheaper than buying the taco shells
- chicken stir fry uses frozen stir fry vegetables, less expensive because it gives you the variety of vegetables with no waste if you are a small family. A lot of veggies for the cost of the pepper.
- chicken pot pie uses already cooked chicken
- breakfast for dinner is a mainstay. Try pumpkin waffles— just another way to get veggies into your diet,