ten minutes edition …
Chicken Fried Rice …..
Fish, broccoli, potatoes
Roasted red pepper and tomato soup with blue cheese and basil l cheesy biscuits
tacos, Spanish rice
breakfast for dinner
- Frozen vegetables and already cooked chicken you have made ahead make this a quick dinner. Egg rolls or pot stickers from the freezer section can round it out , or not .
- pizza dough is pre-made and frozen ahead
- fish in the air fryer, frozen broccoli was on sale this week,
- tomato soup is from a box and cheapest at Costco. Biscuits take minutes while the soup heats and are a Betty Crocker 3 ingredient recipe,
- tacos are made from already cooked and de fatted hamburger. Rice in the rice cooker .
- carbonara is a stove top dish
- breakfast for dinner is always quick and can be as simple as eggs, fruit, toast or hash brown cakes or a quiche in the oven.