It is Monday. It is always good to prep and be ready for the week. A little time now can save a lot of time later. Because you are multi tasking, a lot gets done in a little time. Working from your meal plan, you can plan cooking and save time Add a few cleaning hacks and you are set.
- Put the stove vent screen in the dishwasher. Clean stovetop.
- Pull ingredients from the refrigerator and dump anything dead and make note of anything that needs to be used soon
- Hard cook eggs in the insta pot. 5;5; 5 method, Five minutes processing time, five minutes natiral release, five minutes in a ice bath
- make rice
- pull bread dough and shape for the rest cycle,
- pull blueberries from freezer and make sauce for pancakes
- make pancakes
- make celery and carrot sticks
- freeze pizza dough
- wash kitchen floor
A little work now, saves a lot of work during a hectic, or not so hectic week.